Note from the Designer
Framed in two minimalistic sterling silver frames, juxtaposing in size and mobility, the design encapsulates the spirit of the collection by exuding bold whimsical femininity in the simplest way. Light in weight makes this large piece suitable for a wide range of fabrics. Wear our Tinted Brooch as an adornment on a winter-coat or a simple blouse to instantly transform your outfit with playful elegance.
- 18K Gold Plated Sterling Silver, Japanese Metallic Fibrous Paper Encased in Acrylic
- Stainless Steel Brooch Pin, Tapered and Rounded
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Overall Length: 12 cm/ 4.7 inch
- Drop: 5.3 cm/ 2 inch
- Top Feature Diameter: 6.8 cm/ 2.6 inch
- Top Feature Depth: 0.7 cm/ 0.3 inch
- Bottom Feature Diameter: 2.6 cm/ 1 inch
- Bottom Feature Depth: 0.7 cm/ 0.3 inch
When your silver jewellery becomes tarnished, remove the oxidation with a silver polishing or anti-tarnish cloth.
Paper Gems are water-tight, encased and protected inside acrylic. To clean the surface of your Paper Gem, simply wipe with a microfiber cloth for glasses/sunglasses. Scratches can be removed with Novus Plastic Cleaners.
For more information, please visit our Jewellery Care page.
We offer free shipping to our customers in Canada and in the US, and a flat rate shipping for all other international orders.
- Standard Domestic Shipping via Canada Post (3-5 Business Days): FREE
- Xpresspost (2 Business Days): $20
- Registered Canada Post Shipping (6 Business Days): FREE
- Expedited Parcel (4-5 Business Days): $20
Every order is beautifully packaged in our gift-box and sent via trackable courier.
If you are not satisfied with your item for any reason, we will happily issue a full money-back refund within 7 days of purchase.
All refunds must be returned unused and in its original condition. *Custom Orders are non-refundable/ non-returnable.
For more information regarding delivery, refunds and exchanges, please visit our Customer Care section.